Services: Facility Planning + Programming, Architectural Planning + Design, Certificate of Need
Mercy has the distinction of being Chicago’s first established hospital. It is currently a 450 bed teaching facility on Chicago’s near south side. JSMA provides ongoing assistance in areas of:
- CON Application to Establish Neonatology Service
- Critical Care Patient Admissions Study
- Surgical Facilities Assessment and Plan;
- Outpatient Services Facilities Assessment and Plan;
- Functional Space Programming.